Declaration of Data Protection
Even though all content submitted has been carefully reviewed, no liability is assumed for the content of any external links, for which only the operators of the relevant websites are responsible.
I. General Data Protection
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally accessible to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is the HECHT Kugellager GmbH & Co.KG, Wiesenstraße 14, 71364 Winnenden, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as the SL Europe GmbH and HKW GmbH, Wiesenstraße 14, 71364 Winnenden, this represented by their authorized managing directors Eberhard P. Hecht and Christina Hecht, Wiesenstraße 14, 71364 Winnenden, E-Mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (see also our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and phone number if necessary) are stored by us to answer your questions. The incurred in this context.
We delete data after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing, if legal Retention requirements exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for inpidual functions of our offer or your data for advertising purposes. We will inform you in detail below about the respective procedures below. Here we also call the specified Criteria of storage duration.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
§ 3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information. We only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to look at our website. We collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and the stability and to ensure security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transferred amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. For cookies
These are text files stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using which of the place that sets the cookie (here through us), certain information flow. Cookies can not run programs or viruses on your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session to let. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted, when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. the acceptance of third-party cookies or reject all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide additional personal information that we use to provide the service and for the aforementioned principles for data processing apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These were carefully selected by us and commissioned, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) As far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the
Insert processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you
Each of us will be presented in the following description of the functions. In exercising such a contradiction, we ask
to explain why we should not process your personal information as we have done. In the case of yours
substantiated objection, we examine the situation and will either adjust or adjust the data processing or ours
identify compelling legitimate grounds on which we continue to process.
II. Special Use Offers
§ 6 Use of our webshop / ebayshop
(1) If you want to order in our webshop / ebayshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that your personal
Provide data, insofar as we need them for the processing of your order. Necessary for the execution of contracts
Required information is marked separately, other information is optional. We process the data provided by you for processing
Your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b
We can also process the data you provide to help you with other interesting products from our portfolio
inform you or send you e-mails with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to provide your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, the order process is carried out using SSL or TLS
3. Right of information and withdrawal
You are entitled at any time without giving reasons to receive free information about your data stored with us. You can
at any time block, correct or delete your data collected from us. You can always have the consent given to us
Revoke data collection and use without giving any reason. Please refer to our point 5 Contact address.
4. Brands and trademarks
All brand names and trademarks mentioned in this website are subject to the provisions of the applicable version
Labeling rights and, if applicable, the ownership rights of the respective registered owners.
5. Right to information
We will gladly respond to any reasonable requests for insight into and rectification, addition or deletion of personal information
Hecht Kugellager GmbH & Co. KG
III. Web analytics
§ 7 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called
"cookies",Text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. By
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually sent to a Google server in the United States
transferred and stored there. However, if you enable IP anonymization on this site, your IP address will be Google's
within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Convention on the European Union
Economic area previously cut. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and there
shortened. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website
To compile reports on website activity and other website usage and internet usage related issues
Provide services to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics within the scope of Google Analytics will not be used with other data provided by Google
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we will point you
In this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. you
Furthermore, the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address)
Address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google, by using the link available under the following link
Download and install browser plug-in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened,
a person-related ability can thus be excluded. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference is, is
this immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. About the won
Statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which
Personal data is transmitted to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 4361001
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows using a user ID
is carried out. In your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data" you can analyze the cross-device analysis of your company
IV. Social Media
§ 8 Integration of Facebook Like Button
On our pages plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated. The
Facebook plug-ins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our site. An overview of the
Facebook plugins can be found here: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin will directly connect your browser to the Facebook server
manufactured. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you have the Facebook
Clicking "Like-Button" while logged into your Facebook account allows you to view the content of our pages on your Facebook
Link Facebook profile. As a result, Facebook can assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We point out, that
We as the provider of the pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Facebook.
Further information can be found in the privacy statement of facebook at www.deface.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out
Your Facebook user account.
Our homepage may contain links. Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. For
the contents of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators.
As of: 20.05.2018